Wanting to apply in a UNIV in U.S ? Here are the list of documents required to augument your place in a Ivy college in U.S.
The first step to apply is to fill an online application form.If the form is not available you can download the form from the college website and the send the form filled completely to the University address mentioned on the website.
List of documents required to apply are as follows :-
- DD/Bank check for Application fee (If you have not paid the application fee online)
- Recommendation letters (from 3 lectures) – one letter from each lecturer. Click here to see Recommendation letter formats.
- GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS Score Xerox. (Also you have to report the test scores officially)
- Transcripts (Bachelors Degree). Click here to find How to Get Your Official Academic Transcript for Graduate School.
- Bachelors Degree certificate (If available)
- SSC/10th or Equivalent Certificate
- 12th/ intermediate or Equivalent certificates
- SOP (Statement of Purpose) Click here to know how to write a SOP and for Sample SOPs 9) Bank statement
- Affidavit Click here to see sample self-affidavit
- Study certificate or Job experience certificate
- Photo Copies of first and last pages of your passport
- Copies and proofs of all your other activities (Ex. Paper presentations, Your organizing skills in your symposiums etc.)
- Other documents you have.
- WES Evaluation (If the university requires).
You are also required to take the necessary college related exam like GRE/GMAT. And if your language of study is not english you will be required to provide the subsequent IELTS or TOEFL exam.
When should one apply ?
One should apply atleast 3 to 5 months prior to admission deadline .The earlier you apply the better are your chances to recieve a funding for your degree.
What is the role of form I20 ?
A Form I-20 is a government form that tells the U.S. government that you are eligible for F-1 Student Status. It certifies that
(1) you are or expect to be a “bona fide” student;
(2) you meet our admissions requirements;
(3) you will pursue a full course of study;
(4) you proved to us that you have enough money to study and live in the U.S. without working illegally or suffering from poverty.
You can get complete admission document assistance from writip.com.